This full day, non live fire course builds on the fundamental Close Quarters Battle (CQB) skills, tactics, techniques and mindset introduced and drilled in the CQB1 course. The course is ideal as a second day progression from CQB1, or for those already nominally versed in the principles of Close Quarters Battle and primary and secondary weapons manipulation.
The course is presented by members of our cadre; unique, multi-deployment experienced Operators from the US Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC).
CQB2 builds from CQB1 with an additional focus on:
- 2 person and larger teams
- More complex and larger structures including multi-story stairway and building entry
- Higher degree tactical weapons precision, handling and manipulations
- More dynamic target systems
- Low light, low viz, and full dark environments
- Force on Force scenarios and considerations (included in select events only)
Training is conducted in our state of the art simulation environment (shoot house), maximizing realism and learning using:
- Our modular, reconfigurable, and environment-controlled simulation house,
- Professional grade MilSim (non-live fire) firearms
- 3D Reactive Targets, and Role Players in Full contact Blauer High Gear dynamic training suits
- After Action Reviews using the facility’s 16 night/day video system
The course utilizes classroom theory, active movement and dynamic shooting drills coupled with hyper-realistic, practical CQB problems designed to challenge you to solve efficiently and safely while maintaining situational awareness in the dynamic 360 degree, 3 dimensional environment. Students will be constantly assessed, coached and mentored by our qualified Combat experienced instructor staff in order to reinforce and cement these newly learned skills and tactics.
Specific skills addressed in CQB2 may include:
- Proper primary and secondary CQB weapons handling and movement
- Short range and medium range precision target engagement
- Effective Team communication
- Stairway, Entry, Room and Hallway entry and clearing
- Fatal Funnel, Cover and Concealment
- Identification of high threat areas
- Moving to and controlling points of domination
- Sectors of fire
- Low light and full dark considerations
- Introductory Force on Force engagements
By teaching proven methods, coupled with real world scenarios, this class will challenge you via the dynamic, stressful 360 degree / 3D envelope of the Shoothouse to develop the mindset, tactics and skills to take your capabilities to the next level and equip you to be physically and mentally prepared for close quarter combat scenarios.
Provided at Facility, Included in Cost:
- Coffee, Refreshments and Lunch
- Professional Training MilSim (AirSoft) M4 rifles and Glock type pistols
- Basic/required safety items for MilSim training (Full FacePro, NeckPro, Armored Gloves) minus groin protection.
- Modular (MOLLE) Chest Rig, M4 and Pistol Magazine Pouches
- Clothing : Heavy Duty “Gun” or “Riggers” Belt, Long sleeve shirt and pants, Hat or other head covering
- Eye Protection (safety type glasses or shatterproof/ballistic lenses)
- Tactical Flashlight
- Any M4 Picatinny tactical (MIL-STD-1913) rail mount options you train/fight with (lights, lasers, optics,), your preferred M4 weapons sling (single point mount provided)
- Demonstrable capability and safety with pistol and rifle.
- Previous applicable coursework from reputable public or private training provider.
- Background checks may be processed.