Due to the Coronavirus situation and travel restrictions in place, we are postponing the 2020 Krav Maga Origin event. Stay tuned for the new dates! We have contacted all registrants and are in the process of issuing full refunds. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more info.
Are you ready to take your training to the next level and see beautiful and historic sites along the way?
Join us this March in Israel and experience the culture, food, and hospitality while you enhance your Krav Maga training!
Sightseeing, transportation to and from the Krav Maga and Tactical training facilities, room and board (3 meals a day) will be provided. We will provide a detailed schedule prior to your arrival.
Your itinerary is packed full of incredible sights, eats, and training. Some notable sights you will see include Jerusalem, Masada, Eilat, and the Wingate Institute where generations of Krav Maga practitioners have trained.
- March 28 – Land in TLV and our guides will pick you up from the airport
- March 29 – Krav Maga and Tactical Training in Eilat area
- March 30 – Krav Maga and Tactical Training in Eilat area
- March 31 – Krav Maga in Dead Sea area
- April 1 – Krav Maga in Masada area and private tour of Jerusalem
- April 2 – Krav Maga in Sea of Galilee area and tour of Haifa area
- April 3 – Krav Maga at Wingate Institute and sightseeing in Tel Aviv
- April 4 – Krav Maga in Tel Aviv area
This program is open to all Krav Maga levels – No prior experience necessary! Background check required.
Join the discussion on Facebook.
- Training is conducted in English.
- In addition to any leisure clothing that you prefer, you are required to bring the following items for training: Training clothes; Groin guard, mouth guard (additional gear and gloves will be provided); Hat & sun protection; Bathing suit suitable for training.
- Laundry will be available at some locations (Eilat, Tel Aviv, Haifa).
- Schedule is subject to change.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner are included in the package. After dinner activities are optional and are not included in the package.
- Travel between training sites and to lodging is included, but any other local travel is not included in the package.
- We are not responsible for personal belongings, and advise that you leave any valuables at home.