Phone Number: (408) 970-9801
Introducing the Krav Maga Institute National Training Center, our largest location and new US headquarters is centered in Santa Clara, CA. KMI Santa Clara features a state of the art 12,000+ sq ft facility with three Krav Maga training rooms, a large cardio/fitness training room, a strength and conditioning weight room, and ample on-site parking.
Krav Maga Institute Santa Clara is also home to the most state of the art Krav Maga training center, including a facility dedicated to professional security training, with tactical simulation rooms and indoor/outdoor MilSim training areas. The tactical training facility is fully configurable and includes day and infrared night cameras (with recording & playback), automated lighting, and sound. Our new high tech combative simulation center provides the highest training standards to first responders, military and civilians. Training in Krav Maga and self defense in our Tactical Training Center adds a new level of realism to your training.
Site Director: Danny Zelig
Serving the Santa Clara, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Milpitas, Campbell area, KMI Santa Clara has classes 6 days a week and features four training rooms with wall-to-wall mats, including custom state of the art training equipment such as a 50 ft strength and conditioning structure, a strength and conditioning weight room, and a fully configurable CQB shoothouse for training military, law enforcement, and civilians. We are visible off of 101 and are located right next door to Reed’s Shooting Range.
- We have lockers and changing rooms on site. You can use the available lockers first come first serve.
- We accept cash and Square/Mastercard/Visa/American Express.
- We have a strict no street shoes policy for all of our training rooms. You may wear dedicated mat shoes or train in socks/barefoot.
- Classes begin on time. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before each class.
- All attendees must sign in at the touch screen kiosk at the front of the school.
- All students must sign our waiver. There is an e-waiver system on site, or you may complete it in advance online.
Private on-site parking is behind the facility and is accessible via Raymond St (click the picture to enlarge):