Following the 3 day ITPS 1-3 session in January 2014, attendees who have satisfactorily completed ITPS 1-3 are eligible to take the ITPS Instructor Certification.
- Completed ITPS 1-3 with instructor approval
- Supply your own gun and ammo
- Clean criminal background check
The ITPS Instructor Certification will be 3 days (Fri-Sun) the weekend following ITPS 1-3.
The training will include 2 days of dry drills and theoretical training, and 1 day of practical hands-on exercises, with a test at the end. The instructor material taught will include:
- Additional advanced shooting training and philosophy
- Effective teaching techniques
- Detailed safety procedures
The passing the ITPS Instructor Certification exam will certify you to teach Israeli Tactical Point Shooting. Due to the unique and detailed nature of the material, certified instructors are required to complete 16 hours of continued ITPS training a year with KMI and/or IzDan to keep their memberships current.
Registrations for the certification program must be approved.