An active shooter is an individual actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a confined and other populated area. In most cases, active shooters use firearms with the intention to inflict the most damage in the least time possible, and there is no pattern or method to their selection of victims. Active shooter situations are unpredictable and evolve quickly. An active shooting event can occur at any time or any place. Have a plan.
This 3 hour seminar will focus on decision making, the Krav Maga mindset, and the commitment to fight back in order to minimize casualties.
As a reminder: RUN Â· HIDE Â· FIGHT
- Have an escape route and plan in mind
- Leave your belongings behind
- Keep your hands visible
- Hide in an area out of the shooterâ€™s view
- Block entry to your hiding place and lock the doors
- Silence your cell phone and/or pager
- As a last resort and only when your life is in imminent danger
- Attempt to incapacitate the shooter
- Act with physical aggression and throw items at the active shooter