Blending the best of Krav Maga and Tactical Shooting, as well as life saving philosophy, this course provides a strong foundation for safe and effective response to Armed Intruders in your home, school, or place of business. Prepare for one of the most dangerous criminal scenarios, the Armed Intruder, during this one day hands-on course. Students of all kinds can learn to apply the proven fundamentals of armed and unarmed Close Quarters Combat (CQC) within the walls of your home or place of business. You will develop the mindset, skills, and tactics needed to build a strong defense plan and keep you, your family, or your co-workers safe. This course is led by certified Military Krav Maga Instructor and IDF veteran, Danny Zelig, who draws on 30+ years of experience teaching civilians, law enforcement, private security, and military units.
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics on household burglaries (PDF):
- An estimated 3.7 million burglaries occurred each year on average from 2003 to 2007.
- A household member was present in roughly 1 million burglaries and became victims of violent crimes in 266,560 burglaries.
- Overall, 61% of offenders were unarmed when violence occurred during a burglary while a resident was present. About 12% of all households violently burglarized while someone was home faced an offender armed with a firearm.
Course attendees will be taught and drill practical armed and unarmed CQC fundamentals, run highly realistic training scenarios, and be de-briefed and critiqued by our uniquely qualified Combat experienced instructor staff.
Training is conducted in a state of the art simulation environment, maximizing realism using:
- Our modular, reconfigurable, and environment-controlled simulation house,
- Professional grade MilSim (non-live fire) firearms, and
- Role players in Blauer High Gear full contact, dynamic training suits.
If you want to gain the skills and tactics necessary to be physically and mentally prepared to defend your home, business, and loved ones, this clinic delivers a valuable set of fundamental tools from which you can begin to develop your own unique plan.
- Coffee, Refreshments and Lunch
- Professional Training MilSim (AirSoft) Glock type pistols
- Basic/required safety items for MilSim training (full FacePro, NeckPro, Gloves, Ballistic Vests) excluding groin protection
- Comfortable clothing appropriate for class room and active training sessions
- A Heavy duty belt to accommodate a holster
- Eye Protection (shatterproof or ballistic rated)
- “Tactical” type flashlight
Note: No Outside Weapons or Ammunition Allowed in Facility
Pictures and Video from this Event
[pe2-gallery album=”http://picasaweb.google.com/data/feed/base/user/115748881532694961440/albumid/6074399948538499521?alt=rss&hl=en_US&kind=photo” ]