This full day, non live fire courseÂ builds on the fundamental Close Quarters Battle (CQB) skills, tactics, techniques and mindset introduced and drilled in theÂ CQB1 course. The course is ideal as a second day progression from CQB1.
The course isÂ presented by members of our cadre; unique, multi-deployment experienced Operators from the US Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command (MARSOC).
CQB2 builds from CQB1 with an additional focus on:
- 2 person and larger teams
- More complex and larger structures
- Higher degree tactical weapons handling (including primary and secondary weapons)
- More dynamic target systems in low light, low viz, and full dark environments
- Introductory (optional) Force on Force scenarios and considerations.
Training is conducted in ourÂ state of the art simulation environmentÂ (shoot house), maximizing realism and learning using:
- Our modular, reconfigurable, and environment-controlled simulation house,
- Professional grade MilSim (non-live fire)Â firearms
- 3D Reactive Targets, and Role Players in Full contact Blauer High Gear dynamic training suits
- After Action Reviews using the facilityâ€™s 16 night/day video system
By teaching proven methods, coupled with real world scenarios, this class will challenge you via the dynamic, stressful 360 degree / 3D envelope of the Shoothouse to develop the mindset, tactics and skills to take your capabilities to the next level and equip you to be physically and mentally prepared for close quarter combat scenarios.
ClickÂ here for aÂ full descriptionÂ of the course, additional links and information, including list of the Equipment Provided, Recommended Equipment, and Prerequisites.
See details ofÂ CQB1. Click through the registration link for the multi day discount.